Dear client, please read our general terms and conditions carefully. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. In the course of the further development of our work and the implementation of new technologies, changes to our general terms and conditions may become necessary. We therefore recommend that you read and request these general terms and conditions from time to time. The general terms and conditions of the Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions, can be changed at any time or exceptions can be made without a counterclaim. Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions reserves this right. We ask our clients to inform themselves about the current version.
The current general terms and conditions will also be sent to you upon request.
Responsible for content according to § 10 Abs. 3 MDStV tax number: 38/178/30060 place of jurisdiction and place of performance: 55469 Simmern status: September 2018
1. The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions and the consumers who offer the on-site, telephone and remote services from Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions in Claim.
2. Appointments are to be kept on both sides and are binding. We give no guarantee and no promise of success.
3. The employees of the center reserve the right to cancel an agreed appointment at short notice for good reasons (e.g. emergency, death, etc.) without compensation being due (e.g. for travel expenses).
4. Invoices are payable immediately upon receipt without deduction. If the invoice amount is not received within 14 days after the invoice date, Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions is entitled to claim default interest in accordance with the statutory rules.
5. Payments are generally free of charge for the recipient. This also applies to payments from abroad and also if there is a transaction fee. The costs of payment transactions are always borne by the initiator of the transaction.
6 appointments must be confirmed 24 hours before they take place.
7. Due to the work with the spirits and higher energies, incalculable waiting times for attendance appointments have to be considered. The contact between our spiritual helpers and us requires a certain flexibility, because the spirits follow their own rules, which we cannot influence. We ask for your understanding that times can shift up to two hours, possibly more. We will try to make your waiting time as pleasant as possible and thank you for your understanding and patience.
8. Our ethical attitude follows the rules of the Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions. If you are interested, please request our brochure.
9. Manifested physical or mental illnesses may only be treated by members of recognized medical professions. The applications we offer only serve to activate your self-healing powers.
10. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. We expressly reserve the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement, or to temporarily or permanently cease publication.
11. For massages, clients are covered with a clean towel or sheet. Only the body parts that are massaged are left open.
12. The genitals are never massaged. and do not offer genital massages.
13. All Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul services are net prices plus VAT. at the statutory Rate
13.1. The costs of a consultation are to be paid after making an appointment.
13.2. Consultation appointments are calculated hourly and amount to 389 € including statutory VAT.
14. primary appointment session fee must be paid in advance, for further on-site appointment, full payment is expected at the end of each visit. Unless another payment plan has been agreed upon. We prefer prepayment by bank transfer, as well as cash. Additional needs and products are paid at the time of the visit.
15. To help you better achieve a perfect, healthy lifestyle, we offer the possibility to create an individual Retreat program for you and we accompany you during your change process. The total sum of the individual Retreats program must be paid in advance after booking the individual Retreat program.
16 .Individual applications or consultations without individual programs are to be paid in full before or after the appointment. If a client e.g. If you have booked an appointment for a consultation session, but an additional service is provided during the session, the additional costs will be charged.
17. Special regulations can be made in advance and are only valid in writing with the signature of both parties.
18. Our offer and services are adapted to each client current needs. Therefore products or other materials that are ordered individually must be paid for separately and cannot be taken back because they are specially made for the relevant client. This also applies to appointments that have not been canceled, individual programs or rituals. The statutory right of return is therefore excluded for our products, candle rituals and materials. All profile oils (individual Issues 30ml) cost 98 euros. You can request our price list for more information about the cost of our offers.
19. We reserve the right to make changes if necessary. In this case you will receive the latest information at your next session or course visit. We would also be happy to inform you about any changes by email or post. These changes are not made arbitrarily, but rather if necessary (endangering the goal to be achieved).
20. We reserve the right not to offer you our service if you avoid consulting a specialist (doctor, psychologist, naturopath, therapist, etc.) to achieve your recovery if necessary.
21. We reserve the right to postpone appointments for important unavoidable reasons. You will be informed about this in good time by telephone or email.
22. Intermediate telephone advice (emergency appointments in crisis situations) is charged at € 155.00 per telephone session + € 65.00 for the emergency appointment. Other agreements must be fixed and agreed to in advance.
23. In the event of emergency calls, we expect the client to provide his bank details, full address and authorization to collect the fees incurred, if possible by Fax or email.
24. Costs for a weekend or emergency appointment in crisis situations on site or away from home are € 195.00 fixed costs, plus the costs of the consultation.
This € 195.00 must be paid in advance to receive a weekend appointment. The fee for emergency appointments in crisis situations is due on site.
25. The down payment of the registration fee for retreats or workshops is made when booking. Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions cannot guarantee the booking until the registration fee (deposit) has been paid in full.
26. After the transaction is completed, an electronic or written payment confirmation will be issued.
27. Due to the limited number of retreat places and the tailor-made design we provide, a deposit of 80% is required at the time of booking to hold your retreat place.
27.1. Once a booking has been made, the deposit of 80% of the total cost of the retreats will not be refunded and the following cancellation fee will be charged:
27.2. Over 30 days before the due date: 50% of the deposit will be deducted.
27.3. 30 to 14 days before the due date: 80% of the deposit will be deducted.
27.4. 14 to 0 days before the due date: 100% of the deposit will be deducted.
27.5. For 1-3 day retreats, the full retreat fee must be paid when booking.
28. For a 4 to 6 day retreat, 80% of the total retreat fee must be paid when booking.
100% payment terms:
29. If your booking date is within 21 days of the retreat, 100% of the total retreat fee must be paid when booking.
30. For all retreats that go from 4 days or longer, the full retreat fee must be paid 21 days before the start of the retreat.
31. To secure a place on the waiting list, 80% of the total desired retreat fee is required upon registration.
32. For the payment of retreats with special agreements, the full agreed amount must be paid before the start of the retreat.
33. For one on one solo retreats or 1-2 people (couple), a deposit of 80% per person is required at the time of booking, the balance is due 14 days before the starting date of the retreat at the latest.
34. Failure to comply with the payment terms may result in the cancellation of your booking. In this case, no refund will be given.
35. Client information that is created and archived in Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center is maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Your information is private and cannot be shared with anyone else unless specific criteria are met. Your records are kept in your client card and are permanently saved in our center. Access to center data is limited to Susan Uffenbrink and her employees.
36. An expense fee of € 7.00 plus postage will be charged for duplicate forms or other processing.
Special payment options:
37.1. 25% deposit conditions: To secure your booking, pay a 25% deposit upon booking, followed by 3 additional payments of 25% every 30 days until the retreat date.
37.2. 25% deposit conditions: apply only for 5 and 7 days intensive retreat and are payable 90 days in advance.
38. 50% deposit conditions: To secure your booking, you immediately pay a 50% deposit, and the balance in 30 days.
39. 100% payment terms: If your booking date is within 30 days before the start of the retreat, 100% of the total retreat costs are due.
40. Clients can cancel their consultation appointments up to 72 hours before the appointment begins. Appointments canceled later or no-shows for the appointment result in the full amount of the fees for the appointment being charged (according to the applicable prices of the Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center, which you can find in the price list or can be communicated by us on request).
41. If we have an outside appointment, it must be possible to meet the appointment on time, even if we have an appointment to meet a client. Fees charges for out station appointments are different from those for onsite appointments. If the client is not on site within 20 minutes of the agreed time, the appointment will expire and this appointment will be charged in full.
42. Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If Susan Uffenbrink sees her safety in question, she can immediately change or cancel the appointment or session. In the event of abuse of our service, be it physical, emotional or psychological, Susan Uffenbrink and all employees have the right to withdraw their services. In such a case, the client is not entitled to reimbursement.
Cancellation of workshops / seminars / application programs
43. Cancellations must always be made in writing.
44. If a course program is not claim by the client before the start and the cancellation takes place up to four weeks before the start of the course program, an expense fee of 15% of the total price of the individual course program must be paid.
45. If you cancel up to two weeks before the start of the course program, we charge 25% of the course program fee.
46. If cancellations are made less than two weeks before the start of the course program, we charge 50% of the course program fee, unless the client nominates a replacement participant. In this case we charge a processing fee of 20% of the course program fee, but at least €50.
47. If a course program is canceled by the client during the term after the 1st appointment, 50% of the sum of the individual program must be paid. From the second appointment, in any case the full sum of the individual program must be paid.
48. Any cancellation fees incurred by the Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions will be borne by the client. In the event of a no-show or cancellation less than 4 working days, Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions will charge the full course program fee. If a client does not use the full service, there is no claim for reimbursement for the no show up service. The content and procedure of the course program as well as the assignment of the course leader can be changed while maintaining the overall character of the course program. This does not entitle the client to withdraw from the contract or to reduce or deduct the course charges.
Cancellation guidelines for the retreats:
49. Customised Personal Retreats: Due to the limited number of retreat spaces and the bespoke design we provide, a deposit of 80% is required at the time of booking to hold your retreat space.
50. Due to the extensive organization associated with retreats, a strict cancellation fee will be charged to compensate for costs and lost earnings.
51. Please note: If you do not participate in a retreat or leave before the end of your retreat, there will be no refund.
52. Retreats cannot be transferred.
53. Only under special circumstances and with Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solution approval, retreats cannot be transferred or postponed to a later date.
54. 1 and 2 day retreats are non-refundable should the person cancel within 72 hours or fail to participate.
55. Retreat Gift vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable. Retreat Vouchers are valid for one year after the date of issue. after one year the voucher expires.
56. Please note: At Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions, the cancellation fees may vary from the above and may change at any time.
57. If you cancel your personal retreat at least 14 days before the start date, we can issue a credit for the total amount of the retreat paid. This credit must be used within one year of the date of cancellation.
57.1. If you cancel your retreat less than 5 working days before the retreat start date, a cancellation fee of EUR 300.00 will be charged, which will be deducted from your total retreat amount. The rest of the paid retreat amount will then be issued to you as a credit that you can use within one year.
58. If you cancel your retreat less than 48 hours before the start, your deposit will not be refunded and no credit will be issued. As soon as your retreat has been scheduled, a rebooking fee of EUR 200 will be charged for changes that you request, which must be payed 5 working days in advance.
59. In the event that for any reason you are unable to attend or end a session during your retreat, there will be NO prorated refund because the session time has been reserved for you.
60. Each retreat begins on the first day at 1:00 p.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.
From the second day, the retreat begins at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.
Retreat times include a 1 hour break.
One Day retreat always starts at 1:00 p.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.
Information for new customers:
It is normal to be ambivalent when you start the life coaching process - when you spend money on yourself and when you are faced with difficult feelings and problems. I want to help you make lasting changes. It is not always easy, but it is an investment in itself!
In my experience, you get the best results if we commit to meeting in retreat sessions at least first in a 1-3 day retreat, 1 to 3 times a year. Then we can discuss whether your goals can be achieved through less frequent meetings.
There is often a waiting period of 6-12 weeks for a new customer appointment. If you want to be seen earlier, you can send me an email requesting that you want to put on my waiting list (I will contact you if an appointment is open).
Please read the disclaimer below and Book a consultation or retreat providing you fully agree with the following statement:
61. in 19.06.2018 - B 2 U 9/17 R. the Federal Social Court (BSG) ruled that the "spiritual healer" are recognised and placed under the health system. To be assigned to Section 2 Paragraph 1 No. 9 SGB VII. It does not matter whether the method is recognized. The highest social judge said that only the aim of the activity is decisive for the obligation to pay in the health professional association. According to the BSG, the goal of the alternative treatment methods used is to cure and improve diseases. Following the decision of the Federal Constitutional Court on March 2, 2004 - AZ 1BvR 784/03 - there is an obligation to point out that all of our applications do not replace conventional medical diagnosis and conventional medical treatment.
The ideas concepts, and opinions expressed in the BioCellularReprogramming
Retreat are intended for educational purposes only.
These programs are offered with the understanding that Susan L. Uffenbrink and the Sacred-Flame & Fragrance-Soul Center For LifeStyle Solutions, are not rendering medical advice of any kind, nor are the BioCellularReprogramming Retreat Programs or consultations intended to replace medical advice, nor to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. The techniques and processes offered during consultations and retreats are not substitutes for consultations with your professional health-care provider. Buying and participating in the BioCellularReprogramming Retreat and programs or having a consultations with Susan L. Uffenbrink does not constitute a professional relationship or professional advice or services. It is recommended that individuals who are experiencing unusual or concerning symptoms, or any symptoms, receive medical care from a licensed physician or other licensed health-care professional. Susan L. Uffenbrink claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application, or interpretation of the material presented by Susan Uffenbrink during her consultations, Retreats or programs.
62. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to our business relationships and the entire legal relationship between us and the customer. Should a provision of these terms and conditions or a regulation within the framework of other agreements be or become ineffective, the effectiveness of all other provisions or agreements will not be affected. Agreements negotiated differently are only valid if they have been agreed in writing. The general terms and conditions of the respective supplier apply to orders placed by us but directly confirmed, delivered, executed and calculated by the suppliers.